Saturday, June 03, 2006

In case you missed this, this is a real VROC bruise! Report on leaving the hospital shows several broken ribs, some in more than one place. Cranked Scapula (shoulder blade), some damage to the rotator cup, but not broken, other shoulder damage. Torn Spleen, but not bleeding internally, so the will leave it alone. Small crack on the pelic bone. (pubis ramus?) sometthing like that. And, extensive brusing and swelling. But....nothing seems serious enough that it won't heal fine. It's going to take longer than I want,but it was close enough that it could have gone the other way. I'm now a member of the "saved by the hemet" club. It really took soom heavy hits. Was disappointed that it took off the "318 curve, 11 miles" sticker I'd just added. I'll take a pic when I have a little strength built up. Also, went by the site of where it happened, and it brought back NO recollection of what may have caused it. I'm hoping that as time goes by, I may remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home